I booked massage appointments with this salon in Leeds via Treatwell and also directly with the salon and after the first two appointments I've had so many issues:
1) Confirmed appointments - I've turned up on time only to be told they had double booked - this happened three times.
2) Staff re-arranging appointments over the phone and then another staff member calling to cancel the appointment due to staff shortages.
3) Staff on the phone appear to be clueless about basics and do not appear to have been trained well.
Due to the above occurring a number of times and salon making no effort to resolve any of the above I will no longer be using the above salon.
I would strongly recommend anyone booking to do the following:
1) Do not part money beforehand (I would be surprised if this company was still in business at the end of 2018).
2) If you do book without paying then phone them before you leave home on the same day as the appointment even if you have a text confirmation - to make sure they have you fully booked in.
Poor customer service and a company I will avoid dealing with in the future.
I have not had my hair cut in a while due to every time me going somewhere, me being very diappointed. As soon as I arrived at the salon I was put at ease and given a brilliant brew!
I didn't want much off it because I didn't want to lose my length but on the recommendation of holly I had more than I wanted off and the end result is brilliant! My hair looks really good. Very good service and very good salon!
Will definitely be returning!!
Thanks guys! *****
Start your review of Pierre Alexandre
Click to rate
Write a Review
Write your review of Pierre Alexandre
Claim 'Pierre Alexandre'
Once submitted, your claim will be reviewed by the salonspy team.
Can you tell us more about this salon? Update the relevant details below.